Donna D Zhang
UA SRC Associate Director, Project 1 Lead
Appointments and Affiliations
- Musil Family Endowed Chair in Drug Discovery
- Professor, Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of Pharmacy
Dr. Zhang’s research group is studying: (1) the molecular mechanism of a cellular defense response regulated by the transcription factor Nrf2, and the role of Nrf2 in diseases, with focus on lung cancer and diabetes; (2) arsenic in acute and chronic lung injury and lung cancer; (3) the role of autophagy in cancer and in arsenic toxicity and carcinogenicity.
Donna D Zhang via Google Scholar
- BA Biology/Chemistry, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- PhD Microbiology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
- Post-Doc Biochemistry, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA.